SALES! SALES! SALES!
Hey girls, scroll down & check out for marked down items!
Still negotiable for certain items :)
As for the favourite statement tees,
I'm selling off at
1 for RM 19.90
2 for RM 35
3 for RM 45
Buy 6 free 1 :)
  • ABCDEFG a boy can do everything for a girl ( Black - S )
  • No boyfriend No problem ( Cocoa brown - S )
  • Two boyfriends are better than one ( Cocoa brown - S )
  • This shirt looks better wet ( Dark brown - S )
  • Don't look at me because I'm good looking ( White - M )
  • Tell your boyfriend I said thanks ( Green - M )
  • This shirt looks better wet ( White - M ) SOLD!
  • I'm still free, Take a chance on me ( Blue - M ) SOLD!
  • The guy beside me is my brother ( Green - M )
  • Pretend that you never know me before Because today i come with my boyfriend ( Electric blue - M )

Please scroll down for pictures, girls! :)

Grab 'em fast, only last few pieces left.

My loss, your gain.

Have a nice day.